How to clean laser cut wood
Laser cutting is a great way to create beautiful and intricate designs on wood. However, after laser cutting, the wood may have some residue or smoke on it that needs to be cleaned off.
Here are a few tips on how to clean laser-cut wood:
- White vinegar
- Soft cloth or paper towel
- Soap and water (optional)
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the vinegar solution onto the laser-cut wood.
- Wipe the wood with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- If there is any residue left, you can use a small amount of soap and water to clean it off.
- Rinse the wood with water and dry it completely.
- Be careful not to use too much vinegar, as it can discolor the wood.
- If you are using a soft cloth, be sure to wring it out well so that it is not dripping wet.
- If you are using a paper towel, be sure to use a fresh one each time you wipe the wood.
- If you are using soap and water, be sure to rinse the wood thoroughly with water afterward.
RazorLAB Can Help
If you need help cleaning your laser cut wood, RazorLAB can help. We offer a variety of laser cutting services, including cleaning and finishing. We can help you create beautiful and intricate laser cut wood projects that will last for years to come.